Gorilla GC-CDJ12 Pioneer CDJ2000 & 12" Mixer Coffin Flight Case
Free UK Delivery - Order before 4pm for Next Working Day delivery.
Gorilla GC-CDJ12 Pioneer CDJ & 12" Mixer Coffin Flight Case. This ultra high quality Flight Case which fits 2x Pioneer CDJ2000 inc Nexus & NXS2, CDJ900 inc Nexus & NXS2, CDJ1000 (with foam spacers provided) and many more similar sized CD players and a 12-12 1/2" mixer such as the Pioneer DJM500, DJM600, DJM700/750, DJM800/850 and DJM900 (inc Nexus) size mixers. Features include low profile wheels and handle.
- Removable panels for CD tray access
- 9mm laminated plywood panels
- Internal rigid foam protective padding
- Riveted 35mm aluminium edge strips
- Low profile wheels
- Stacking ball corners
- Recessed, sprung handles with rubber grip
- Recessed butterfly latches
- Interlocking dust proof lid edges
- Dirt resistant vinyl finish
- Length 110cm x Depth 54.5cm x Height 25cm (With Lid/Cover on)
- Weight 17.5kg
- Beefy, Stackable Ball Corners
- Double Anchor Industrial Rivets
- Recessed, Industrial Grade Latches
- Recessed, Industrial Grade Handle
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- Premium 3/8inch Vinyl Laminated Plywood
- Tongue and Groove Locking Fit
Free UK Delivery
- Order before 4pm for Next Working Day UK delivery.
30-Day Return Policy
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Enjoy complete peace of mind as Gorilla DJ offer a lifetime warranty with every flight carry case purchased. This warranty covers any part of the product which may incur a manufacturers defect* within the total time of your ownership!
Simply contact the retailer where purchased and they will offer a replacement** or free user replaceable part for your stand (proof of purchase may be required).
*Manufacturers defect meaning: A part of or a complete case that has a fault or defect due to the manufacturing process. Please note that the Gorilla Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage/faults due to excessive wear and tear or misuse however your retailer will be able to offer the parts needed but with a charge.
**Free replacements or parts will be at the retailers discretion and the item may need to be inspected or images provided before replacements/parts are given.
Please note: A postage charge will apply when parts/products are issued under warranty after 12 months of the purchase date.