Gorilla GC-SDJC Small DJ Controller Pick & Fit Case
Free UK Delivery - Order before 4pm for Next Working Day delivery.
Gorilla GC-SDJC Small universal DJ Controller flight case features 'pick & fit' foam allowing you to tailor-make the case to fit your controller. This high quality case also features a tough black diamond finish, aluminium edges and ball corners, lockable catch and a rubber coated handle.
The Gorilla GC-SDJC case will fit the following controllers:
- Ableton Push
- Hercules Air
- Hercules Instinct
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 / F1 / Z1
- Native Instruments Maschine MK1/MK2
- Native Instruments Maschine Mikro
- Pioneer DDJ-SP1
- Pioneer DDJ-WeGo
- Pioneer DDJ-WeGo 2
- Pioneer RMX-500
- Pioneer RMX-1000
- Denon DJ MC300
- Denon MC2000
- Vestax VCI 100 MkII
- Vestax Typhoon
- JB Systems DJ Kontrol 3
- JB Systems DJ Kontrol 2
- Any Many More Similar Sized Controllers
Gorilla GC-SDJC Case Features:
- Custom Storage For Smaller Controllers
- High Density Protective Foam Padding
- Strong Butterfly Clips
- Black Diamond Prostyle Finish
- Strong Rounded Corners
- Robust Rubber Handle
Gorilla GC-SDJC Case Specification:
- Colour: Black
- Internal Dimensions: (W) 48 x (H) 8 x (D) 35 cm
- Removable Foam Area Dimensions: (W) 42 x (H) 6 x (D) 30.5 cm
- External Dimensions: (W) 50 x x (H) 16.5 x (D) 39 cm
Free UK Delivery
- Order before 4pm for Next Working Day UK delivery.
30-Day Return Policy
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Enjoy complete peace of mind as Gorilla DJ offer a lifetime warranty with every flight carry case purchased. This warranty covers any part of the product which may incur a manufacturers defect* within the total time of your ownership!
Simply contact the retailer where purchased and they will offer a replacement** or free user replaceable part for your stand (proof of purchase may be required).
*Manufacturers defect meaning: A part of or a complete case that has a fault or defect due to the manufacturing process. Please note that the Gorilla Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage/faults due to excessive wear and tear or misuse however your retailer will be able to offer the parts needed but with a charge.
**Free replacements or parts will be at the retailers discretion and the item may need to be inspected or images provided before replacements/parts are given.
Please note: A postage charge will apply when parts/products are issued under warranty after 12 months of the purchase date.