Gorilla LP80 12\ LP Vinyl Record Storage Case (Holds 80)"
Free UK Delivery - Order before 4pm for Next Working Day delivery.
The Gorilla LP80 (holds 80pcs records) 12" Vinyl Record storage case in silver finish is the best in it's class, featuring strong but light weight design, strong latches (including locks and keys) and uses a high quality foam interior. We believe that there is no other case stronger than this Gorilla to protect your 12" vinyl at this price.
This superb looking vinyl record storage case comes in silver finish with chrome corner protectors, twin lockable catches with keys included, large rubber feet enabling you to stack more than one, is foam lined and includes, not only a lifetime warranty but a free vinyl record cleaning cloth too!
- Holds up to 80pcs of 12" vinyl records
- Great as a storage chest for other products
- Chrome Corner Guards
- Strong Latches with locks & keys
- Detachable Lid
- Light Weight design
- Foam Lined
- Large feet to allow more than one case to be stacked
- FREE record cleaning cloth
- Lifetime warranty included
Please note: Vinyl records shown in images are not included.
- External: Width 350mm x Height 370mm (285mm without Lid) including feet x Depth 295mm
- Internal: Width 330mm x Height 330mm (250mm without lid) x Depth 275mm
Free UK Delivery
- Order before 4pm for Next Working Day UK delivery.
30-Day Return Policy
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Enjoy complete peace of mind as Gorilla DJ offer a lifetime warranty with every flight carry case purchased. This warranty covers any part of the product which may incur a manufacturers defect* within the total time of your ownership!
Simply contact the retailer where purchased and they will offer a replacement** or free user replaceable part for your stand (proof of purchase may be required).
*Manufacturers defect meaning: A part of or a complete case that has a fault or defect due to the manufacturing process. Please note that the Gorilla Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage/faults due to excessive wear and tear or misuse however your retailer will be able to offer the parts needed but with a charge.
**Free replacements or parts will be at the retailers discretion and the item may need to be inspected or images provided before replacements/parts are given.
Please note: A postage charge will apply when parts/products are issued under warranty after 12 months of the purchase date.