Gorilla Pioneer DDJ-1000 inc SRT Flight Case Workstation (Black HEX)
Free UK Delivery - Order before 4pm for Next Working Day delivery.
This latest Gorilla Pioneer DDJ-1000 or DDJ-1000SRT Flight Case with Laptop Shelf (Special Edition Black HEX) is the ultimate flight case workstation that will protect your DJ controller in transport and also will look great doing it.
If you have to transport your DDJ-1000 to and from gigs, you'll want your controller protected from any accidental knocks and damage which makes this padded Gorilla case a must buy! In fact, this great looking workstation will also look amazing just for use in your home!
This case also features an ultra tough HEX board design finish.
This case features high quality foam lining, reinforced edges and ball corners, sliding laptop platform tray, high-end butterfly catches and a lifetime warranty.
- Holds a Pioneer DDJ-1000 or DDJ-1000SRT Controller and Laptop
- Includes a gliding laptop platform (removable)
- Heavy duty construction of HEX 9mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Hex board design
- Solid aluminium profiles and spring loaded latches
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- Detachable front cover/panel
- Full padded interior will keep your controller well-protected
- Outer Dimensions: 795 x 490 x 215 mm
- Weight 15.5kgs
Free UK Delivery
- Order before 4pm for Next Working Day UK delivery.
30-Day Return Policy
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Enjoy complete peace of mind as Gorilla DJ offer a lifetime warranty with every flight carry case purchased. This warranty covers any part of the product which may incur a manufacturers defect* within the total time of your ownership!
Simply contact the retailer where purchased and they will offer a replacement** or free user replaceable part for your stand (proof of purchase may be required).
*Manufacturers defect meaning: A part of or a complete case that has a fault or defect due to the manufacturing process. Please note that the Gorilla Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage/faults due to excessive wear and tear or misuse however your retailer will be able to offer the parts needed but with a charge.
**Free replacements or parts will be at the retailers discretion and the item may need to be inspected or images provided before replacements/parts are given.
Please note: A postage charge will apply when parts/products are issued under warranty after 12 months of the purchase date.