Gorilla Pioneer DDJ-SX / SX2 / DDJ-RX Flight Case with Shelf Black
Free UK Delivery - Order before 4pm for Next Working Day delivery.
The Gorilla GC-SX Pioneer DDJ-SX Flight Case in special edition black stealth finish is without a doubt, the ultimate DJ's tool for protecting the amazing DDJ-SX, DDJ-SX2, DDJ-SX3 or DDJ-RX DJ Controller when out on the road. No other case at this price range comes close to the build quality and reliability of the GC-SX, not to mention, it's great styling.
This case features high quality foam lining, reinforced edges and ball corners, sliding laptop platform tray, high-end butterfly catches and a lifetime warranty!
- Holds a Pioneer DDJ-SX, DDJ-SX2, DDJ-SX3 or DDJ-RX DJ Controller and Laptop
- Includes a gliding laptop platform (removable)
- Heavy duty construction of 9mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Hex board design
- Solid aluminium profiles and spring loaded latches
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- Detachable front cover/panel
- Full padded interior will keep your controller well-protected
- Convenient cable access port
- External (WxHxD): 76.2 x 21.5 x 48.5cm
- Internal (WxHxD): 66.1 x 5.1 x 34.3cm (controller compartment)
- With laptop platform extended (WxHxD): 66.1 x 15.8 x 73cm
- Weight: 14.6 kg
Free UK Delivery
- Order before 4pm for Next Working Day UK delivery.
30-Day Return Policy
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Enjoy complete peace of mind as Gorilla DJ offer a lifetime warranty with every flight carry case purchased. This warranty covers any part of the product which may incur a manufacturers defect* within the total time of your ownership!
Simply contact the retailer where purchased and they will offer a replacement** or free user replaceable part for your stand (proof of purchase may be required).
*Manufacturers defect meaning: A part of or a complete case that has a fault or defect due to the manufacturing process. Please note that the Gorilla Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage/faults due to excessive wear and tear or misuse however your retailer will be able to offer the parts needed but with a charge.
**Free replacements or parts will be at the retailers discretion and the item may need to be inspected or images provided before replacements/parts are given.
Please note: A postage charge will apply when parts/products are issued under warranty after 12 months of the purchase date.